In a Nutshell
NeuroLab is about developing You and your capacity for Mental Wealth. As an individual, team or organisation, we help you understand who you and those around you are. For many, the journey of understanding is fraught with fear and indignation, but ultimately worth it. As a registered psychologist, consultations conform to the ethical prerequisites specified by the Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA).
Detail about the Nutshell
NeuroLab has partnered with international test developers Psytech International and Insight Learning to deliver world class interventions with South African relevance, normed for the South African market. NeuroLab is committed to delivering a service that empowers your team and realises increased productivity, competence and engagement in the leadership space. Our solutions are based on scientific assessments that are both valid and reliable. These interventions are co-created and as a result are relevant to the individual, team or organisation we work with.
At NeuroLab we strive for the simplicity found at the far end of complexity. We utilise psychometric assessments that are valid and reliable. These are complex in their ability to assess and analyse but yet they deliver simple reports that allow the recipient to work through structured processes to gain knowledge and build competence in the area of human behaviour. The process of assessment and feedback is facilitated by a registered psychologist with 30 years of first-hand business experience, delivering relevant feedback from a battery of individualised reports.
Our interventions assure relevant solutions that have the rigour of theoretical research and pragmatic application.
The return of investment (ROI) when motivating leaders mitigates staff turnover and helps develop an agile and effective leadership team critical to any business. Soft skills play out on the bottom line with almost every interaction, both internally and externally. An engaged workforce delivers more and produces more, creating an environment which is healthy and happy. Added to this, developing your people serves to create an atmosphere of mastery in the workplace, an essential construct of motivation. The purpose of mastery plays out on multiple levels relating to personal, team and organisational significance. Individualised “People and Leadership Development” in the workplace has never been a nice to have, it is essential in an ever changing and dynamic world. This concept has merely come of age and has manifest as coaching.
A significant component of behaviour change is the maintenance phase. With any behavioural intervention, be it positive reinforcement or remedial, the maintenance of behavioural change should be ongoing. This allows reinforcement and processing to crystallise as unconscious competence. Facilitating the change process is only a part of the coaching programme. The area of coaching that proves to be most valuable to organisations in the long term, is the maintenance phase.
Value Proposition – Benefits of Executive Coaching
- Increase the range, flexibility, and effectiveness of the client’s behavioural repertoire.
- Improve client’s psychological and social competencies.
- Increase psychological and social awareness and understanding
- Increase tolerance of ambiguity
- Increase tolerance and range of emotional responses
- Increase flexibility in, and ability to develop and maintain, effective interpersonal relationships within a diverse workforce
- Increase the client’s awareness and knowledge of motivation, learning, group dynamics, organisational behaviour and other components of psychosocial and organisational domains of human behaviour
- Decrease acting out of emotions, unconscious conflicts and other psychodynamic patterns
- Improve the client’s capacity to learn and grow
- Improve the client’s stress management skills and stress hardiness
- Increase the client’s ability to manage self and others in conditions of environmental and organisational turbulence, crisis and conflict.
- Improve the client’s ability to manage his or her career and to advance professionally.
- Improve the client’s ability to manage the tension between organisational, family, community, industry and personal needs and demands.
- Improve the effectiveness of the organisational team.